Does the idea of communicating your message make you uncomfortable? Do you struggle to project confidence? Are people in your team, club, work saying they don’t understand what you want? That they can’t follow you?
In this course, you will learn how to have conversations mastering standing in your strengths and speaking.
You will learn how to develop trust. Effective communication to engage people who think differently than you.
You will learn how to understand what others want, respond strategically to their needs and expectations, craft persuasive and clear messages, and develop critical communication skills. This will allow you to succeed in business and in life.
Virtual options are available NOW!
Professional Course with polls, presentations, and handouts included + Virtual Classroom
- 549.00 for the 7-week course +10hours of study!
- Suitable for 5 – 20 participants
- Each 90-minute session if taken separately is 79.00.
What you’ll learn
- Effectively communicate with individuals and small groups
- Make messages understandable and memorable
- Master all the basics of communication
This course includes:
- 7 -90 min. sessions
- A willingness to speak and to step out of your comfort zone in a safe environment
- A desire to become a great communicator
HIVE Communication skills are essential in business and in life. Imagine yourself feeling comfortable and confident anytime you have to communicate with colleagues, bosses, customers, prospects, or clients. You can quickly learn the communication styles of others and how to communicate effectively.
“I have devoted my life to helping people from around the globe to build and refine their communication skills.
This course is designed with hyper-efficient methods so that you can learn all basic communication skills and move on to more advanced ideas, some are radical about diverse thinkers, and about what it means to be open to communication.
Please note: this course focuses exclusively on oral communication skills, not written communication skills.
What will you achieve or be able to do after taking this course?
- Communicate effectively to individuals and small groups
- Display basic public speaking skills
- Communicate messages in an understandable and memorable way
- Demonstrate mastery of all basic communication skills
If you want to improve your communication skills dramatically, then enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to improve their oral communication skills
- People fearful of speaking and presenting
- People who don’t like speaking and presenting
- Students who want to learn more about speaking
- Future leaders who have the desire to be better communicators
Here are just a few of the things you are going to learn:
- How to successfully persuade & influence people
- How to communicate effectively in any situation
- What is your communication style
- What is your thinking style
- Understand the types of personalities
- How to boost your confidence
- How to read body language
- How to persuade with empathy
This course consists of seven 90-minute interactive course where you will take a deep dive into six topics based on my HIVE modal (Listen, Filter, Understand, Speak, Body Language, Media) .
Each week we will explore one of these six aspects of communication:
Listen: there are approximately four basic listening styles we will investigate – active, passive, critical and analytical. See where you are on the Active-Empathic Listening Scale.
Filter: miscommunication can be a response to stereotypes, bias, social linguistic coding and social roles we play. We will unpack filters and bias so that we can take away their power.
Understand: Learn your thinking and communication styles and how to know the styles of others, so that you can better understand why your communication may need to change to be able to reach everyone.
Speak: How do you speak to others? we will look at the four ears of communication and how they inform our speaking. You will learn what is your speaking style and how people hear you when you speak.
Body Language: You will learn how to use paralanguage including vocalizations, voice, tone, volume eye contact, touch, and gestures.
Media: You will learn the ways we communicate in the 21st century? “The Medium is the Message” discussion, as well as the concept of Noise. How media shapes our message and how to plan your communication.
Do you want to join? Are you ready to learn about yourself, and others?
Learn the art of thinking using creativity. I am a divergent thinker and I wasn’t communicating at my best until I learned that I was also a abstract random thinker. You will learn how thinking styles and speaking styles impact our message immensely.
“You cannot not communicate.” Paul Watzlawick